Welcome to Inklings Bookshop! We believe that educators are a vital part of our community, and we want to help you.
Here are some of the ways we at Inklings are available to help you:
- Are you looking for books on a specific topic or for a unit, but you aren’t sure what’s available? We will do the research and provide you with a list of possibilities, and will name only titles still in print and readily available.
- Do you need books on a specific reading level or for your Accelerated Reading program? Share with us your budget parameters, reading range and other preferences, and we will generate a list for you.
- When you are ready to order, call or email, and we will order your books. Most orders take just two or three days (although we appreciate a 2-week lead time for larger orders).
- Inklings now offers educators and classrooms a 20% discount on books, whether for personal or classroom use. There are just a few titles that have no discount available, and we will inform you of those when you are ordering. A 25% discount applies when ordering 10 or more copies of a single title, OR on any order totaling $500 or more.
- Inklings accepts school district purchase orders and credit cards. You can call or email your order and district information. We will call you when your order is in and ready for pick up. It’s easy!
Contact Luanne, our Educator Liaison, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 965-5830.