Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Deathstalker series.
- #2: Deathstalker Rebellion (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #3: Deathstalker War (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #4: Deathstalker Honor (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #5: Deathstalker Destiny (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #6: Deathstalker Legacy (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #7: Deathstalker Return (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #8: Deathstalker Coda (Hardcover): Email or call for price
Owen Deathstalker, last of the infamous warrior Clan, always considered himself more of a writer than a fighter, preferring his history books to making any actual history with a sword. But books won't protect him from Her Imperial Majesty Lionstone XIV, who just Outlawed and condemned Owen to death, without any explanation, reason, or warning. No wonder she's called the Iron Bitch. Now, on the run from Imperial starcruisers, shady mercenaries, and just about everyone else in the Empire, Owen's options are limited. Though the name Deathstalker still commands respect in certain quarters, out on the Rim, Owen is lucky he can cobble together a makeshift team of castoffs, including an ex-pirate, a cyborg, and a bounty hunter. But allies won't be enough to save him. If he's to live, Owen can either run forever...or take down the corrupt Empire. To do that, he'll need the fabled Darkvoid Device-an artifact dating back to the first Deathstalker and perhaps the only weapon powerful enough to help this ragtag rebellion win. The time has come for Owen to finally embrace his Deathstalker heritage...and all the blood and death that go along with it. Deathstalker is the first book in New York Times bestselling author Simon R. Green's beloved space opera series.