Springtime at Hope Cottage: Includes a bonus short story (Sweetwater Springs #2) (Mass Market)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Sweetwater Springs series.
- #1: Christmas on Mistletoe Lane: Includes a bonus short story (Sweetwater Springs #1) (Mass Market): Email or call for price
- #3: Snowfall on Cedar Trail: Two full books for the price of one (Sweetwater Springs #3) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #4: Starting Over at Blueberry Creek: Includes a bonus novella (Sweetwater Springs #4) (Mass Market): $9.03
- #5: Sunshine on Silver Lake: Includes a bonus novella (Sweetwater Springs #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Season of Joy: Includes a bonus novella (Sweetwater Springs #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Reunited on Dragonfly Lane: Includes a Bonus Novella (Sweetwater Springs #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
From the USA Today bestselling author and "gifted storyteller" (RaeAnne Thayne) comes a sweet, small-town romance about finding love in the most unexpected places.
As an editor at a major New York City magazine, Josie Kellum is always on the go...until an injury sidelines her in the small town of Sweetwater Springs. Luckily, her new physical therapist is easy going and easy on the eyes. When their sessions start to heat up, in more ways than one, Josie is intrigued. But she has a city and career she loves waiting for her. So why does the thought of leaving him suddenly feel a lot like leaving home?
Tucker Locklear is just starting to move on after his wife's death. While he can't deny his attraction to the gorgeous, vivacious Josie, he won't risk the pain of losing someone again. The sooner he gets Josie back on her feet and back to her real life, the safer he'll be. But in Sweetwater Springs, love has a way of mending even the most damaged heart.
Includes the bonus short story "Last Chance Bride" by Hope Ramsay!
About the Author
Annie Rains is a USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author who writes small town love stories set in fictional places in her home state of North Carolina. When Annie isn't writing, she's living out her own happily ever after with her husband and three children.
"This delicious rom-com has plenty of heart and is ideal comfort reading."—Publishers Weekly
"Annie Rains is a gifted storyteller, and I can't wait for my next visit to Sweetwater Springs!"—Raeanne Thayne, New York Times bestselling author
"Annie Rains puts her heart in every word!"—Brenda Novak, New York Times bestselling author
"Such a sweet romance!"—The Genre Minx
"A sweet, heartwarming and delightful story of family, friendship, loss and hope."—The Reading Cafe
"A touching tale brimming with romance, drama, and feels!...I really enjoyed what I found between the pages of this newest offering from Ms. Rains, her words warmed my heart and her characters had me smiling and swooning throughout! Highly recommend!"—Reds Romance Reviews
"A wonderfully written romance that will make you wish you could visit this town."
"Don't miss this sparkling debut full of heart and emotion!"—Lori Wilde, New York Times bestselling author on Welcome to Forever on Christmas on Mistletoe Lane