Immortal's Honor (Dark Protectors #14) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Dark Protectors series.
- #1: Fated (Dark Protectors #1) (Paperback): $14.00
- #2: Claimed (Dark Protectors #2) (Paperback): $14.00
- #3: Hunted (Dark Protectors #3) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #4: Consumed (Dark Protectors #4) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #5: Provoked (Dark Protectors #5) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: Shadowed (Dark Protectors #6) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: Marked (Dark Protectors #7) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors #8) (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9) (Paperback): $15.95
- #10: Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10) (Paperback): $15.95
- #11: Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors #12) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: Rebel's Karma (Dark Protectors #13) (Paperback): $15.95
From award-winning author Rebecca Zanetti comes the newest wildly thrilling Dark Protectors novel with an immortal hero to die for.
First comes danger . . .
When Vampire-Demon Sam Kyllwood discovers he’s the keeper of some mysterious circle, he laughs it off. When he finds out that his younger brother is supposed to fight to the death in said circle, he snaps right to furious. And that’s before he starts uncontrollably making things explode —it turns out it’s never too late to develop deadly new immortal abilities. But even those explosions are nothing compared to what happens when he tries to handle a very suspicious, brilliant and beyond sexy human female whose piercing eyes ignite a heat that rages deliciously outside even his unbreakable control…
Then comes desire . . .
Honor McDovall is one of the best interrogators Homeland Security has ever had. But no matter how well she appears to fit in, her mystical gifts are slowly driving her mad. She doesn't understand them, she doesn't want them, but for now, she'll use them to detect and defeat danger until she completely loses her mind. Unfortunately, her job brings her face to face with the deadliest man she's ever met—and she senses Sam is even more gifted than she is. Yet once they kiss, she realizes he's also more dangerous than the enemies suddenly coming from every direction. Good thing they both like to play with fire . . .
“Spicy romantic interplay; highly recommended.”
—Library Journal on Vampire’s Faith
“Sizzling sex scenes and a memorable cast.”
—Publishers Weekly on Claimed
“A fast-paced, excitement-filled explosion of action. . .Zanetti keeps getting better.”
—RT Book Reviews on Marked, 4.5 Stars Top Pick
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner—only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She is a member of RWA, has won awards for her works throughout the industry, and has a journalism degree with a poly sci emphasis from Pepperdine University as well as a Juris Doctorate from the University of Idaho.
Growing up amid the glorious backdrops and winter wonderlands of the Pacific Northwest has given Rebecca fantastic scenery and adventures to weave into her stories. She resides in the wild north with her husband, children, and extended family who inspire her every day—or at the very least give her plenty of characters to write about.
Please visit Rebecca at www.rebeccazanetti.com.