Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors #12) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Dark Protectors series.
- #1: Fated (Dark Protectors #1) (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Claimed (Dark Protectors #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Hunted (Dark Protectors #3) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #4: Consumed (Dark Protectors #4) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #5: Provoked (Dark Protectors #5) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: Shadowed (Dark Protectors #6) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: Marked (Dark Protectors #7) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors #8) (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9) (Paperback): $15.95
- #10: Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10) (Paperback): $15.95
- #11: Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: Rebel's Karma (Dark Protectors #13) (Paperback): $15.95
- #14: Immortal's Honor (Dark Protectors #14) (Paperback): $15.95
Vampire soldier Adare O’Cearbhaill’s default setting is cranky. Or irritated. Or down-right hostile. Still, as a Highlander of honor and duty, he stepped up to save an enhanced and special human female by mating her—with merely a bite and a brand. The last person he wants in his life is a fragile human, yet he can’t get her out of his mind as she regains her strength before taking off for parts unknown. And when he discovers she is in danger, nothing can stop him from hunting her down—whether she likes it or not.
There’s only one way to find out . . .
Photographer Grace Cooper has had it with vampires, demons, and the rest of an immortal world she was happier not knowing about. She also doesn’t believe she’s destined for some great battle because of an old birthmark. Forget the fact that her mate is the sexiest thing on two stubborn feet, or that her brand is fading along with her health. She’ll handle things on her own—until an old enemy reappears and she learns the only way to stay alive is to actually mate, wild sex and all, with that ripped and dangerous Adare—a powerful, captivating Highlander who demands nothing less than everything . . .
“Spicy romantic interplay; highly recommended.”
—Library Journal on Vampire’s Faith
“Sizzling sex scenes and a memorable cast.”
—Publishers Weekly on Claimed
“A fast-paced, excitement-filled explosion of action… Zanetti keeps getting better.”
—RT Book Reviews on Marked, 4.5 Stars Top Pick
About the Author
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner—only to culminate it all in stories about alpha males and the women who claim them. Her novels have received a starred PW review, have been listed among Amazon’s best romances of the year, and have won RT Reviewer Choice Awards.
Growing up amid the glorious backdrops and winter wonderlands of the Pacific Northwest has given Rebecca fantastic scenery and adventures to weave into her stories. She resides in the wild north with her husband, children, and extended family who inspire her every day—or at the very least give her plenty of characters to write about.
Please visit Rebecca at www.rebeccazanetti.com.