Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Dark Protectors series.
- #1: Fated (Dark Protectors #1) (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Claimed (Dark Protectors #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Hunted (Dark Protectors #3) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #4: Consumed (Dark Protectors #4) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #5: Provoked (Dark Protectors #5) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: Shadowed (Dark Protectors #6) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: Marked (Dark Protectors #7) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors #8) (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9) (Paperback): $15.95
- #11: Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors #12) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: Rebel's Karma (Dark Protectors #13) (Paperback): $15.95
- #14: Immortal's Honor (Dark Protectors #14) (Paperback): $15.95
To hell and back . . .
Though he has vampire, demon, and Viking blood rushing through his veins, Ivar Kjeidsen’s soul-crushing trip to hell broke him in ways he can barely fathom. One vow keeps the deadly immortal standing: To rescue the vampire brother who had sacrificed freedom for him. To do that, Ivar needs the help of a brilliant physicist with wary brown eyes, fierce brilliance, and skin that's way too soft.
Dr. Promise Williams understands the underpinnings of the universe but has never figured out the human beings inhabiting it. Her function is to think—and not feel—until she’s touched by a vampire who’s nowhere near human. The primal hunger in his eyes awakens feelings in her that defy calculation. As she shows him the way to step between worlds, he brands her with a pleasure that could last more than a lifetime . . .
“Spicy romantic interplay; highly recommended.” —Library Journal on Vampire’s Faith
“Sizzling sex scenes and a memorable cast.” —Publishers Weekly on Claimed
“A fast-paced, excitement-filled explosion of action... Zanetti keeps getting better.” – RT Book Reviews on Marked, 4.5 Stars Top Pick
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner—only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She is a member of RWA, has won awards for her works throughout the industry, and has a journalism degree with a poly sci emphasis from Pepperdine University as well as a Juris Doctorate from the University of Idaho.
Growing up amid the glorious backdrops and winter wonderlands of the Pacific Northwest has given Rebecca fantastic scenery and adventures to weave into her stories. She resides in the wild north with her husband, children, and extended family who inspire her every day—or at the very least give her plenty of characters to write about.
Please visit Rebecca at www.rebeccazanetti.com.