Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors #8) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Dark Protectors series.
- #1: Fated (Dark Protectors #1) (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Claimed (Dark Protectors #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Hunted (Dark Protectors #3) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #4: Consumed (Dark Protectors #4) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #5: Provoked (Dark Protectors #5) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #6: Shadowed (Dark Protectors #6) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: Marked (Dark Protectors #7) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #9: Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9) (Paperback): $15.95
- #10: Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10) (Paperback): $15.95
- #11: Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors #12) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: Rebel's Karma (Dark Protectors #13) (Paperback): $15.95
- #14: Immortal's Honor (Dark Protectors #14) (Paperback): $15.95
The Dark Protectors are Back!
Vampire King Ronan Kayrs wasn’t supposed to survive the savage sacrifice he willingly endured to rid the world of the ultimate evil. He wasn’t supposed to emerge in this time and place, and he sure as hell wasn’t supposed to finally touch the woman who’s haunted his dreams for centuries. Yet here he is, in an era where vampires are hidden, the enemy has grown stronger, and his mate has no idea of the power she holds.
Dr. Faith Cooper is flummoxed by irrefutable proof that not only do vampires exist . . . they’re hot blooded, able to walk in sunlight, and shockingly sexy. Faith has always depended on science, but the restlessness she feels around this predatory male defies reason. Especially when it grows into a hunger only he can satisfy—that is if they can survive the evil hunting them both.
“Hot and fast from beginning to end.”
—Kate Douglas on Fated
“Sizzling sex scenes and a memorable cast.”
—Publishers Weekly on Claimed
“A fast-paced, excitement-filled explosion of action… Zanetti keeps getting better.”
—RT Book Reviews on Marked, 4.5 Stars Top Pick
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner - only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She is a member of RWA, has won awards for her works throughout the industry, and has a journalism degree with a poly sci emphasis from Pepperdine University as well as a Juris Doctorate from the University of Idaho.
Growing up amid the glorious backdrops and winter wonderlands of the Pacific Northwest has given Rebecca fantastic scenery and adventures to weave into her stories. She resides in the wild north with her husband, children, and extended family who inspire her every day—or at the very least give her plenty of characters to write about.
Please visit Rebecca at www.rebeccazanetti.com.