A Murder in Mohair (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #8) (Paperback)
Email or call for price
Email or call for price
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery series.
- #1: While My Pretty One Knits (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #1) (Paperback): $16.00
- #2: Knit, Purl, Die (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #2) (Paperback): $18.99
- #3: A Stitch Before Dying (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #3) (Paperback): $16.95
- #4: Till Death Do Us Purl (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #4) (Paperback): $18.99
- #5: The Silence of the Llamas (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #5) (Paperback): $19.99
- #6: A Dark and Stormy Knit (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #6) (Paperback): $19.99
- #7: The Postman Always Purls Twice (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #7) (Paperback): $16.95
In Anne Canadeo's cozy eighth Black Sheep Knitting Mystery, a cold-hearted murder in Plum Harbor leads the knitters to investigate a new psychic who may be far more dangerous than she seems…
When Jimmy Hubbard, the manager of the local cinema, is murdered in a robbery gone wrong, the residents of Plum Harbor are mystified. Everyone liked Jimmy, and the struggling theater seems an unlikely target for burglars.
The Black Sheep Knitters are surprised and saddened by the crime, but are more suspicious of psychic-medium Isabel Waters, who has recently set up shop in town. Isabel has hoodwinked one of their friends into shelling out big money every week to keep the memory of a lost loved one alive. Determined to reveal Isabel as a fraud, the knitters are pulled in the web of Isabel’s world and find themselves in a tangle of secrets and lies. They must solve two murders before the truth about all of Isabel’s clients—past and present—are revealed.
As in her previous books A Dark and Stormy Knit, The Silence of the Llamas, and Knit, Purl, Die—which Publishers Weekly praised for its “fast-paced plot that will keep even non-knitters turning the pages”—Canadeo brings her trademark style to this entertaining mystery that will psych you out and leave you wanting more.
About the Author
Anne Canadeo is the author of many works of fiction. She is best known for the acclaimed Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries and the New York Times bestselling Cape Light and Angel Island series. Anne lives with her husband, daughter, and a scruffy Retriever in Northport, New York—a village on the Long Island Sound very much like the towns depicted in her books. She has a Masters Degree from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Arts from Stony Brook University.