The Silence of the Llamas (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #5) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery series.
- #1: While My Pretty One Knits (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #1) (Paperback): $16.00
- #2: Knit, Purl, Die (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #2) (Paperback): $18.99
- #3: A Stitch Before Dying (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #3) (Paperback): $16.95
- #4: Till Death Do Us Purl (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #4) (Paperback): $18.99
- #6: A Dark and Stormy Knit (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #6) (Paperback): $19.99
- #7: The Postman Always Purls Twice (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: A Murder in Mohair (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #8) (Paperback): $16.95
The Black Sheep Knitters attend a thread and fiber festival and end up investigating an attack against the local llamas in this fifth charming mystery series, with bonus recipes and knitting ideas.
Ellie and Ben Krueger arrived in Plum Harbor eager to live out their dream—tending a herd of gentle, friendly llamas for fun and profit, on a farm just beyond the village. Their grand opening fiber festival kicks off on a bright note but abruptly ends in malicious mayhem. Knitting shop owner Maggie Messina and her friends soon learn that this is not the first time a vicious visitor has called.
The Kruegers suspect that Justin Ridley, their eccentric neighbor, is the troublemaker. A misfit and loner, he’s known to roam the woods all night, though no one knows for sure what he’s hunting. Then there’s Angelica Rossi—the lovely owner of a rival fiber farm—who’s been as busy as a spider, spinning spiteful lies about the Kruegers’ yarns. Or, are the naïve newcomers merely caught in the tangle of Plum Harbor politics, and an intense land protection debate?
Suddenly, vandalism turns to murder—and the Kruegers’ dream descends into a nightmare. The Black Sheep knitters must pull the threads together and uncover this crafty menace . . . before more lives—and more llamas— are lost.
About the Author
Anne Canadeo is the author of many works of fiction. She is best known for the acclaimed Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries and the New York Times bestselling Cape Light and Angel Island series. Anne lives with her husband, daughter, and a scruffy Retriever in Northport, New York—a village on the Long Island Sound very much like the towns depicted in her books. She has a Masters Degree from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Arts from Stony Brook University.
Praise for Till Death Do Us Purl:
"The fourth in the series provides an entertaining mystery along with knitting instructions and tasty recipes." --Kirkus Reviews
Praise for A Stitch Before Dying:
“Sure to hook cozy fans.” –-Publishers Weekly
Praise for Knit, Purl, Die:
"The fast-paced plot will keep even nonknitters turning the pages." —Publishers Weekly