Till Death Do Us Purl (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #4) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery series.
- #1: While My Pretty One Knits (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #1) (Paperback): $18.99
- #2: Knit, Purl, Die (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #2) (Paperback): $18.99
- #3: A Stitch Before Dying (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #3) (Paperback): $19.99
- #5: The Silence of the Llamas (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #5) (Paperback): $19.99
- #6: A Dark and Stormy Knit (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #6) (Paperback): $19.99
- #7: The Postman Always Purls Twice (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: A Murder in Mohair (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #8) (Paperback): $15.00
The fourth in the charming knitting mystery series that is “sure to hook cozy fans” (Publishers Weekly) featuring Maggie Messina and her close circle of knitting-club friends, who must unravel another murder in their cozy coastal town of Plum Harbor, Massachusetts.
The Black Sheep Knitters new project is helping a bride-to-be knit shawls for her upcoming wedding. Days after the ceremony, the groom dies in a freak accident. As the knitters comfort the family, many secrets and betrayals—both business and romantic—are revealed. When the groom’s body turns up after the funeral in a motel room, dead again, the newlywed widow is the prime suspect, The Black Sheep must prove her innocence and find the real killer among a large circle of family, friends, and foes.
About the Author
Anne Canadeo is the author of many works of fiction. She is best known for the acclaimed Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries and the New York Times bestselling Cape Light and Angel Island series. Anne lives with her husband, daughter, and a scruffy Retriever in Northport, New York—a village on the Long Island Sound very much like the towns depicted in her books. She has a Masters Degree from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Arts from Stony Brook University.
Praise for Till Death Do Us Purl:
“The fourth in the series provides an entertaining mystery along with knitting instructions and tasty recipes.” --Kirkus
“Friendship, knitting, murder. . . create the perfect pattern. Great fun.”
—New York Times bestselling author Jayne Ann Krentz
Praise for A Stitch Before Dying:
“Sure to hook cozy fans” –-Publishers Weekly