Knit, Purl, Die (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #2) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery series.
- #1: While My Pretty One Knits (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #1) (Paperback): $16.00
- #3: A Stitch Before Dying (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #3) (Paperback): $16.95
- #4: Till Death Do Us Purl (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #4) (Paperback): $18.99
- #5: The Silence of the Llamas (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #5) (Paperback): $19.99
- #6: A Dark and Stormy Knit (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #6) (Paperback): $19.99
- #7: The Postman Always Purls Twice (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #7) (Paperback): $15.00
- #8: A Murder in Mohair (A Black Sheep Knitting Mystery #8) (Paperback): $16.95
Meet the Black Sheep knitters—five smart, funny women who love to knit, gossip, and solve crimes.
Gloria Sterling had it all—money, looks, and a new sexy young husband. So when she's found floating face down in her own swimming pool, shock waves ripple through tiny Plum Harbor. At the Black Sheep Knitting Shop, Maggie Messina and her circle are devastated to lose their dear friend—a woman as colorful as her fabulous yarn creations.
The police are quick to call it an accident, but sorting out Gloria's final hours leaves too many loose ends to satisfy her friends. The vivacious, fiftysomething cougar had her French manicured tips in more than a few pots, and the threads of some inside deals stashed in her chic knitting tote.
Who was the last person to see Gloria alive on that quiet summer night? Two empty wine glasses suggest she wasn't home alone knitting the entire evening... The Black Sheep need to know the truth and set out to unravel— stitch by stitch—the weighty secrets that pulled poor Gloria under.
About the Author
Anne Canadeo is the author of many works of fiction. She is best known for the acclaimed Black Sheep Knitting Mysteries and the New York Times bestselling Cape Light and Angel Island series. Anne lives with her husband, daughter, and a scruffy Retriever in Northport, New York—a village on the Long Island Sound very much like the towns depicted in her books. She has a Masters Degree from Columbia University and a Bachelor of Arts from Stony Brook University.
"A charmer.... The crafty first of a cozy new series." -- Publishers Weekly on While My Pretty One Knits