Fated (Dark Protectors #1) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Dark Protectors series.
- #2: Claimed (Dark Protectors #2) (Paperback): $15.00
- #3: Hunted (Dark Protectors #3) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #4: Consumed (Dark Protectors #4) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #5: Wicked Bite (Dark Protectors: The Witch Enforcers #5) (Paperback): $15.00
- #6: Shadowed (Dark Protectors #6) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #7: Marked (Dark Protectors #7) (MP3 CD): $9.99
- #8: Vampire's Faith (Dark Protectors #8) (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9) (Paperback): $15.95
- #10: Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10) (Paperback): $15.95
- #11: Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11) (Paperback): $15.95
- #12: Guardian's Grace (Dark Protectors #12) (Paperback): $15.95
- #13: Rebel's Karma (Dark Protectors #13) (Paperback): $15.95
- #14: Immortal's Honor (Dark Protectors #14) (Paperback): $15.95
- #15: Garrett's Destiny: An Action Packed Alpha Vampire Paranormal Romance (Dark Protectors #15) (Paperback): $16.95
MARRY ME Cara Paulsen does not give up easily. A scientist and a single mother, she's used to fighting for what she wants, keeping a cool head, and doing whatever it takes to protect her daughter Janie. But "whatever it takes" has never before included a shotgun wedding to a dangerous-looking stranger with an attitude problem... OR ELSE Sure, the mysterious Talen says that he's there to protect Cara and Janie. He also says that he's a three-hundred-year-old vampire. Of course, the way he touches her, Cara might actually believe he's had that long to practice...
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner--only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She is a member of RWA, has won awards for her works throughout the industry, and has a journalism degree with a poly sci emphasis from Pepperdine University as well as a Juris Doctorate from the University of Idaho. Growing up amid the glorious backdrops and winter wonderlands of the Pacific Northwest has given Rebecca fantastic scenery and adventures to weave into her stories. She resides in the wild north with her husband, children, and extended family who inspire her every day--or at the very least give her plenty of characters to write about. Please visit Rebecca at www.rebeccazanetti.com.